– Coordinating the negotiation process in collaboration with the CEO from start to result – partnership, sale, or rejection. Regular analysis is required.
– Sourcing and independent work with leads, including scheduling calls, conducting initial negotiations, documenting call results, and monitoring further progress.
– Participation in the development or enhancement of business development funnels, partnership programs, and trigger strategies.
– Implementation of the CRM system for the sales department and maintaining a client database in the CRM system.
– Operational support for partnership implementations, including follow-up messages immediately after calls, CRM data input, leadership in standard partnership options.
– Handoff to research and back, writing press releases, publication, and social media sharing, participation in custom campaigns, and sending news updates to partner channels.
– Assisting in the implementation of the entire business development strategy, such as preparing the company for participation in events.
– Weekly and monthly reporting.
– Participation in meetings with management and the department.